Target Shopping 8/19/2021 - How to Coupon at Target

This deal is available at Target as of 8/19/2021. You don't need any special coupons or loyalty accounts to take advantage of this deal, but if you have a Target Circle account, which is Target's coupon and loyalty program, it'll make it even better. 




Here was my shopping plan


  1. I considered everything that I wanted to purchase.
  2. I browsed the Target app for the items I was interested in.
  3. I checked for digital coupons that I could use in addition to the current sales for the items on my shopping list. Target has its own loyalty program, where every purchase earns a small percentage of cashback/store credit. Also, if you purchase certain items/promotions, you'll earn a Target gift card.
  4. I searched my other coupon and rebate apps for additional coupons and rebates for the items I wanted to buy.
  5. Bonus: You can use the Rakuten app, which also has a website to place your order online for in-store or curbside pickup. Ordering through will Rakuten allow you to earn a small percentage of cashback back off my order cost. For example, if you earn 5% of the total that you spend at Target using the Rakuten app you will be paid back to me by my choice of either check or PayPal once you reach the minimum payout threshold of $5.


Here's the deal

  1. Purchase 3 of the Oh Joy! by Softsoap Foaming Handwash at $2.99 each. Your total will be $8.97+tax.
  2. You will receive a $5 gift card from Target at the cash register when you make your purchase. Factoring in the $5 gift card, your total cost will be $3.97 for 3 bottles of hand soap. 
  3. If you enter your phone number associated with your Target Circle account or scan the barcode in your Target Wallet, which can be found in the Target app, you will receive 1% store cashback in your Target account. If you have a Target Red Card, which can be either a credit or debit card issued by the store, you'll earn more cashback. 
That's it! If you're looking to start or add to your stockpile, this is a great addition. You can never have too much soap, especially considering the "panoramic" we're in today. You can either save the gift card or you can use it towards another purchase right away. The even better part about it is that if there is another promo in the store where you can earn a gift card in exchange for a purchase, you can use the gift card you just earned from buying the soap! In other words, you can roll your gift card to the next transaction and still earn another gift card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couponing at CVS & Walgreen 2/15/2023: Rebuilding my stockpile

Sudden Credit Score Drop: Reality Check

Walgreens Shopping 7/25/2021 - How to Coupon at Walgreens